Dear Parents and well wishers of Mount Litera Zee School, Motihari the academic year has seen
many academic and infrastructural changes.
A heart filled with aspirations is all that we knew since the very existence of the school and that's
what gave us the ambition of marching forward till excellence is achieved in all our endeavors.
This report is comprised of the achievements made during the year gone by and at the same time
set the path for greater accomplishments in the years to come.
Our school started its journey from the year February 2018 with a stupendous capacity of 700
students and enriched itself at its extreme height within the span of one year that is in 2019 and
now the strength has gone to 1029 in 2020. I am really excited from where to start and where to
1. As a regular practice followed every year, this session began with the Orientation Programme
for the parents of the students of classes Pre-Primary toIX. The programme made the parents
aware of the scheme of education we impart here at our school. Query-resolving session by the
Regional Director Mr. Manish Sinha illuminated the path of positive parenting.
2. Keeping ourselves up with the pace of the modern world, Complete Digitization of the school
was undertaken which transformed the entire school chores channel through the Information
Technology, bringing in more transparency and enhanced communication with parents and
community. Respected Chairman Mr. Sanjay Kumar Gupta inaugurated the Digitization System on
the foundation day of the school by launching the SCHOOL APP PARENT’S ALARM and school's
own WEB PORTAL www.mlzsmotihari.com.
3. Having the school completely digitized has in numerous advantages to the parents, teachers
and the school itself.
➢ Parents can keep a real-time track of the status of their child for Daily Attendance, Fee status,
Periodic Results, School Circulars and News, etc. through the SCHOOL APP on Android and
through the WEB PORTAL.
➢ Parents have a direct access to communicate with the Class-Teacher for regular update of their
child and the cases which need my personal attention can be escalated directly to me through the
provision of Communicate in our Portal.
➢ Parents and teachers have been brought closer as this software provide a direct upload of the
daily homework on the online portal parallel to what's given in the classroom, so that parents too
are apprised of the daily homework given in classroom and the same can be enforced at the
parents' end too.
4. As a new endeavour, we took a giant leap in the examination procedure this year by replacing
the conventional regime of manually prepared Reports-cards by the teachers with School App
(Parents Alarm) Generated Report-Cards. This transformation minimized the efforts of the
teachers to manually fill in the Report-Cards all by themselves and also made report cards easily
accessible to the parents who are staying out of their home or in abroad.
5. Making our students multilingual, we introduced Urdu Language in our curriculum beginning this
session for Class I V onwards.
6. With the sole purpose of updating teachers' knowledge, the school hosted a series of Teachers'
Workshops and internal training program. It was an attempt which inclusively engulfed various
significant aspects like Moral Values, Life Skills, Meditation and Stress Management. Apart from
this, our teachers are made a part of the training sessions and workshops happening at other
schools. Our teachers attended various workshops like Pre-Primary Workshop by Zee Learn at
Muzaffarpur, Britiish Council English Language Workshop etc. on various ACADEMIC
SUBJECTS. Attendee teachers further share the knowledge with other fellow teachers widening
the sphere of wisdom.
7. The best practice or you can say an innovative practice is started in our school in academic
development that is called PEER TEACHING PRACTICE.
8. To take part is what counts in competition and lessons of victory and defeat are what we get in
return. This environment was sufficiently created through inter-school, inter-house and inter-class
competitions such as debates, elocution, extempore, Shlok Competition, Quiz, Rangoli, MUN,
Declamation, Creative-Writing, Spelling-Bee, Rhyme and Rhythm, Drawing and Power-Point
competitions. Our students took part in various inter-school, zonal level, state level, national level
and international level competitions and lauded laurels to the school.
9. Since the last year, we are making our students take the first taste of democracy and leadership
qualities through the Student Council Elections which has enabled us to earn the name and fame
to be the best disciplined school in entire Motihari. Elected members got their badges pinned on
Investiture Ceremony where Independence Day and Van Mahotsav were also celebrated along
10. Students have shown a very good performance in the academic year 2021-22. The highest
percentage in each class is 99%. This result has given me goose bump to move ahead.
11. Teacher's Day Celebration took a rare turn this year when students played the role of teachers
and shown their astounding performances.
12. Keeping the social welfare in view our little Mountliterians showed their emotional level at the
highest extent and distributed woolen clothes and food amongst the poor under the campaign of
ACHIEVEMENTS OF THE YEAR 2021-2022
1. In spite of facing such a great pandemic year the school has not compromised with the quality
of the education system. The school has been able to provide 85% online education to the
students which are itself a part of achievement.
2. The school conducted virtual summer camp on various aspects.
3. 91.67% scorer in International Olympiad of Value system, health and wellness by Zeenic.
4. District Achiever in National Spell Bee, 2021-2022
5. State Level Fencing competition Champion.
6. Inspire Manak Award winner in Grade 4 and 6.
We are drowning in information and severely starving for wisdom today. Fortunately, we are
empowered with demographic dividend knocking on our door. We just need to break the cocoon
and let in the beautiful colours of knowledge. I am sure in the coming years, we shall successfully
channelize the halo of the young minds to explore best of their abilities.
Towards the end, I thank the supportive management whose continuous support to our ideology of
education has enabled the school to come this far. Teachers and the entire staff members also
deserve applause for their tireless efforts in implementing the route map of imparting quality
education here. I also extend my heartfelt thanks to the parents of our students who have shown
unflinching faith in us by giving us the profound opportunity to transform their children into truly
useful citizens of the future world.
With that, let us foresee a world of universal singularity where our children are going to be the
propellant of this change and the world shall be a beautiful place to live in..!!!
Thank you very much !!!!!